Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Look at the sheer hypocrisy by Muslim men!

I came across this on google, so I clicked on it. It looks like a dating site. Read the following:

"That's not true I am an afghan girl who loves black men and I have friends that agree with me but their a rare breed at where I live which is quite unfortunate. Don't feel discouraged. "The darker the berry, the sweeter the juice""

And then, Afghan men, who are users on this site, responded to her (except for the middle comment):


afganni 

"your clearly a dump cunt who needs to be put down"

badbytch90 

1 Xper

Girl u rock. Fuck em haters!

Mr-Afg 

"You are not in Afghan"


Why are the muslim men on this in the first place???? What idiots!

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/dating/q471356-why-do-asian-women-pakistani-afghan-etc-rarely

No comments:

Post a Comment